Halloween images: some funny, some sick, most both. Some most definitely not safe for work, so be careful before you click.
I still get a great kick out this video:
Updated for this election season.
Don't overindulge this Halloween.
"Uh, good evening Mr. Reynolds.
Trick or treat?"
Self-hating dogs for Glenn.
Newly registered Democrat voters in Ohio display their support for Obama.
The future of Happy Meals if Glenn Reynolds has his way.
"Who's your daddy now, beeyatch?"
No Halloween would be complete without a visit from our special friend, Seymour Butz.
And the Puppy Blender's sphere of influence continues to grow.
It only took me 18 days to notice that our beloved Blog Mistress was back in action. Sigh. Hopefully she won't revoke my ability to post comments if I promise to be good?
We are about to leave the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity.
When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert .
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.
Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed “her night off.” And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there’s just no pleasing some women.